You are posting a comment about...
Sweetie Pie's Sangria Summer! Part 2: Rebel Red's Berry Sangria
Hello my thirsty darlings!
So, are you ready for part 2 of my Sangria Recipe series? Last week I brought you an Italian Style Sangria featuring Drama Queen Pinot Grigio. This week, I thought I'd go for a sweet Red Sangria with lots of yummy berries and of course, our very own Rebel Red.
So I ask you again: ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FABULOUS FRUITY FUN?
Rebel Red's Berry Sangria
- 1 bottle of Rebel Red Blend
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 3 tbsp grenadine
- 2 cups cranberry/raspberry juice cocktail
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 pt strawberries, hulled
- 1 pt raspberries
- 2 oranges, sliced
- 2 tbsp. sugar
Here's what you do:
- Combine red wine, cranberry juice, grenadine, and 1/4 cup sugar in a serving bowl.
- In food processor, puree 1/2 pt. strawberries, 1/2 pt. raspberries, and 1/4 cup sugar. Combine the wine and fruit mixtures.
- Slice rest of strawberries and coat with 2tbsp sugar. If preparing a day ahead, stop here! Refrigerate over night.
- When ready to serve, add sliced strawberries, raspberries, and orange slices to sangria.
- Pour into glasses or serve in a punchbowl. Ta Da!
Like this recipe? Think it needs anything? Let me know!