My Famous Black Bean Chili
This recipe is uber easy and uber delish.
Black Bean Chili
1 lb. Ground Chicken
1 Large Onion chopped
1 Green Pepper chopped
6 Cloves Garlic crushed
5 Cans Black Beans drained
1 15 oz. can tomato sauce
1 15 oz. can diced tomatoes
1 Jalapeno pepper chopped
1 c. frozen corn
lots of chili powder
cayanne pepper to taste
- Brown chicken, set aside.
- Saute onion, garlic and green pepper in olive oil until wilted.
- Add browned chicken. Add Beans. Add tomato sauce and diced tomatoes. Add jalapeno pepper, corn and seasonings.
- Stir together and bring to boil. Turn heat to low and let simmer for about 1 hour.
- Eat. You can top each bowl with grated sharp cheddar, sour cream, chopped raw onions or not.
Serve with corn bread and Rebel Red, of course!
After you make it, let me know how it turned out!
Posted on 02/09/2010 10:14 PM by Sweetie Pie